The fact that I was going to be basically moving to Iraq for the next 9-21 months really didn't sink in until I was packing my bags last night.... I tend to be pretty OCD so I always feel like I am forgetting something. That feeling is stressful when you will be gone a week, but when you know you won't be home for 5-6 months it is a whole new level of stress..
I think I am ready, I think everything is squared away.. I know I couldn't do this if Anne wasn't here to be my safety net to send me anything that I might have forgot and take care of all my business at home for me. I will miss everyone, saying bye to the sarge is always hard...
I will keep y'all up to date via this blog and facebook...
Cheers,
Kurt
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best of luck to you, big guy.
ReplyDelete