Well this is my first day of this interesting adventure into Africa.
I landed last night in Dubai and will be spending a couple nights here with my friends Tim and Dawn. A few thoughts about the flight... 17 hours is a long time to be on an airplane... Emirates has pretty ok economy class, but don't believe the hype that it is in any way equivalent to others business class. Oh and it sucks royally to sit behind the engine in a Boeing 777.
I already miss my dog Sarge a lot and my new friend Kelly even more. More to come later, doing the sight seeing thing today.
I miss you too!
ReplyDeleteLove the title of your blog! Look forward to reading more :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to keep in touch with you!!
ReplyDeleteKurt ... your family shared this site with me. From reading your posts the experience so far has to be exciting and interesting. Stay safe and please include me in your messgaes.
ReplyDelete